I have such exciting news since attending Onstage 2017 in Solihull. The Stamparatus is here!!
I was involved in its development and have been so excited to share news about it and now I finally can!! Think you know all about stamp placement tools – think again – this blows everything else completely out of the water!!
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You will fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are a few more product details
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- With 2 reversible plates, there are a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–59,00 €/£44.00
For me, the best bit is the fact there are 2 removable and repositionable places – this gives you 4 separate surfaces to use before you need to remove and clean your stamps! The plates are so easy to reposition, you literally just lift out and move along the hinges – the ‘hinge-step’ as our wonderful CEO Sara Douglass explained at our Onstage presentation. Also the sides are open so there is no limit to the size of project you can stamp on!!
Carrie from our US office is going to show you the Stamparatus in action below…
Launching the Stamparatus NEW Pre-ordering system
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! are trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true pre-order. You reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders! Sounds a great idea to me!!
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last only.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|16–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|5–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|15–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
I will post the Reservation Link on Thursday here on my blog. The reservation window opens at 9:00 pm (GMT) on 16 November. While supplies last.
Let me know what you think about the Stamparatus, I would love to hear from you, just pop a comment below – are you as excited as me!?
Until next time, happy crafting
Use my Monthly Rainbow Rewards Shopping code for all orders under £150 in the Host Reward box on your Basket screen online. I will send you a special thank you from me and a share of the rewards next month. Ordering over £150? Keep the rewards for yourself! Click here to read more .