Welcome to this month’s Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop where our theme is Last Chance for Sale-a-bration. You may have arrived from Louise at Stampin’ Delight and if so you are very welcome. You are currently visiting Eimear Carvill from Stamp in Colour, I am a Stampin’ Up demonstrator based in Wiltshire and am delighted you’ve stopped by this morning.
I have a couple of very different cards to show you today, using some of my favourite products in this year’s Sale-a-bration offering.
Firstly, I’ve used Avant Garden and Suite Sentiments in a traditional spring palette to make a pretty Easter card.
- I’ve used three colours from the Subtles Collection, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Pear Pizazz with the stamens in Early Espresso
- The greeting is also stamped in Wisteria Wonder and comes from Suite Sentiments which is a great all-round set with a whole variety of sentiments, perfect for most occasions,
- To add a bit of visual interest, I’ve used my favourite Stitched Shaped Framelit dies and popped the oval up on dimensionals with some gold metallic thread looped behind. I’ve also offset the layers onto the base.
My second card features some fabulous DSP which co-ordinates perfectly with the Lift Me Up bundle from the Spring Summer catalogue.
- I’ve taken my colours from the FREE DSP itself so my base is Night of Nvay and have used Night of Nacy and Watermelon Wonder inks.
- I’ve used the co-ordinating framelits to cut out the larger Night of Navy balloon – couldn’t resist adding my beloved Stitched Shapes Framelits,
- I sponged the edges of my sentiment banner with a little Night of Navy ink to give it some definition against my Whisper White circle shape.
Do remember we are going into our final days of Sale-a-bration and these products are only available from Stampin’ Up until March 31st. If there is nothing you would like to add to your shopping list here is a list of all the products I used. Do remember to add the current Rainbow Rewards Shopping Code UZ22QSTP at check out to receive a free gift in the post from me, that’s in addition to your FREE Sale-a-bration products.
Next on the list is Pip at Queen Pip cards, do hop on by clicking on our button below to see how Pip has used our SAB products this month nd leave us a comment, we do love to hear from you.
Blog Hop List
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Mikaela at The Crafty oInk Pen
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards