Welcome to this month’s Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop where we are casing US demo Lyssa Zwolanek. Thank you Lyssa for the opportunity and to our lovely Louise Sims for organising it all. You may have arrived from Caro or this may well be your first stop. Either way, you are very welcome, here with Eimear at Stampincolour, a demonstrator based in the Cotswolds UK.
I was really spoilt for choice at Lyssa’s blog and I had my heart set on something else until I saw one of Lyssa’s more recent projects, and my card was born.
Here is Lyssa’s original,
which inspired this monochrome card…
Tips and Tricks for my Seasonal Layers Case
- Casing can be a full-on copy or just taking inspiration from… my card took inspiration from Lyssa’s metallic die-cuts being the centre of attention so my silver snowflakes take centre stage
- I loved how Lyssa edged her card with the Year of Cheer metallic washi and just had to use this idea
- To stop my card being too dark, I used lots of layers
The Seasonal Layers thinlits are full of gorgeous elements perfect for every season as the title would suggest. It’s worth a purchase for the snowflakes alone! Aren’t they just gorgeous?
Next on our hop is the very lovely Gina Connor from my home country, click on the link to hop through to Emerald Creations.
Should you get lost along the way, here is the full line-up for today
Blog Hop List
- Lyssa at Song of My Heart Stampers
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Eimear at Stampin’ Colour
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Kim at Simply Fairies
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Mikaela at the Crafty Oink Pen
As always here are the all the products I used on today’s card. There are a just a few days left to use this month’s Rainbow Rewards shopping code DAPUKZUX. Use this code at check-out if your order is between £25-£150 and receive a free gift in the post from me.