Welcome to our last Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop of 2016. You may have arrived from the fabulous Pip Todman or this may well be your first stop, either way you are very welcome here with me, Eimear Carvill at Stamp In Colour. Our theme this month is, as the title suggests, Sneak Peeks, as our brand new Spring summer catalogue launches on January 4th so we are showcasing some of our soon-to-be available products.
After Christmas crafting for what seems like months, it’s been a delight to play with some new items. In our house, January is the season of thank yous so I decided to show you a his and hers version using the same stamp set. I’ve used DSP from two of our gorgeous new products suite, Falling in Love and Urban Undergrounds, both of which are just gorgeous.
- Falling in Love has gorgeous dreamy patterns featuring some Bokeh style imagery so on trend right now. I’ve used it as the background in my first card together with one of the FREE Sale-a-bration sets, So very Much (read on for details on Sale-a-bration).
- I’ve then stamped the large image on Vellum with versamark and heat embossed it with Copper embossing powder.
- I’ve used some little hearts and the sentiment in order to hide the adhesive that secures the vellum to the Falling in Love DSP
My second card is a much more manly affair and uses the Urban Underground DSP which mixes Basic Grey with Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla. I used a very simple design this time, perfect for mass production which will be happening over the next few days with the kids!
- The background features the Urban Underground DSP
- The sentiment is stamped simply in Memento Tuxedo Black
- The DSP is secured to the Basic Grey card base with the coordinating Urban Underground washi tape
So how do you get your hands on this great Thank you stamp set amongst other items for free? Our three month promotion, which we call Sale-a-bration, starts with the launch of our Spring Summer catalogue and for every £45 spent on Stampin’ Up products between January 4th and March 31st will earn you one FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. This stamp set is just one of the gorgeous sets on offer.
Should you host an event that results in over £200 worth of sales, not only will you earn 10% in Stampin’ rewards but you will also earn an extra £20 in rewards – these rewards can be spent on any Stampin’ Up products you like. The percentage of Stampin’ rewards increases as your order value increases and you also qualify for these extra rewards should your own personal order reach £200.
If you do have a large wish list of Stampin’ Up products, then do consider purchasing a starter kit during Sale-a-bration. You can choose £130 worth of Stampin’ Up products for just £99, and Stampin’ Up will add two stamp sets of ANY value – that’s an added value of up to £93!! Do give me a call or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Do please hop on to the lovely Sarah at Stamp with Sarah by clicking on the button below, I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us and do hop around us all to get a little taste of what Stampin’ Up has in store for us this Spring. The full line-up is listed below in case you get lost and do leave us a comment too as we do love to hear from you.
until next time, happy crafting,
Blog Hop List
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Sarah at Stamp with Sarah
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Caroline at Craft with Caro