5 days and counting until the new catalogue launches – excited.. much?!?!
I can guarantee that you will be after you hop around all of us this morning! You may have arrived from Emma at Coastal Crafter or this may well be your first stop, either way you are very welcome at Stamp in Colour with Eimear Carvill. I’m an Independent Stampin’ Up demonstrator based in the heart of the Cotswolds and it’s lovely to have you here this morning.
I want to show you a fabulous new die together with a great new stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous which will be available as a bundle as of June 1st – woohoo!!
I may just have added in some new DSP and a gorgeous new ribbon too – I couldn’t help myself!!
- I’ve used the die to cut in Whisper White and also Night of Navy which I’ve then offset a little to create a shadow effect.
- I mounted the words using Dimensional Strips to create a little depth to the card – you can just get a glimpse of this at the angle above
- I cheated a little bit with the new Daffodil Delight ribbon, by firstly wrapping the ribbon around the DSP and then adhering a bow with a glue dot.
Happy Birthday Gorgeous has some great stamps and I decorated the inside of the card too – something I forget to do sometimes…
Of course, in Stampin’ Up! there are no naked envelopes!
I hope my project today has prepared you just a little for all the good things that are to come as of next week! If you haven’t yet received your own copy of the catalogue and you don’t already have your own demonstrator then do drop me a line and I’ll pop one in the post to you.
In the meantime, hop on over to Gina who has another exciting project lined up for you,
If you get lost along the way, here is our full line-up this month
Blog Hop List
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight
- Mikaela at The Crafty oInk Pen
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Eimear at StampinColour you are here 🙂
- Gina at Emerald Kreations
- Sarah at Stamp with Sarah
See you soon!